Sunday, November 3, 2013

Joy Overflowing!

Why is Jesus so good to me? I've been filled with SO much joy today. Just thinking about how much I love Jesus is making me so joyful. Spending time with God will definitely help you feel replenished! That's what I've learned this weekend! If you need a nice dose of joy, just spend time with Jesus. You're bound to get other great qualities like love, peace, and other amazing things, just like when you hang around people often you start to pick up some of their sayings or habits. I think picking anything up from Jesus is the best!

Short blog, I know, but I just wanted to give you some encouragement! Have a blessed week and remember you're living graciously!

2 comments:

  1. Always glad to hear you speak about the goodness of Jesus and all he's done for you.allow Him to be the Center of your Joy(nice song be Richard Smallwood).

    ReplyDelete