Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome to Living Graciously !

Hello all! My name is Jhonelle Bean, and I'm starting a blog! I'll mainly be talking about living in a way that represents Christ, since he has given us grace and loving us even when we mess up. I know it can be hard to live for Christ, especially at a young age, but it CAN be done! I may also be talking about day to day things that happen in my life as a college student. If you have any questions that you would like me to talk about on my blog, I'd be glad to do so! I'm starting this blog as a way to share the love that Jesus shares with me to others! I hope you check back in with this blog and share it with your family and friends!


A little about myself: I'm 18 years old and attend Schreiner University. I'm studying psychology and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm a very fine arts- like person, so I enjoy singing and playing the guitar, acting, and drawing. I also love to play pool, swim, and talk about Jesus of course. I gave my life to Christ at the age of 11, and have been living graciously ever since. I love Jesus, and I'd love to share Him with you as well as talk about other issues in our Christian walk :) Come back soon and enjoy living graciously!

No comments:

Post a Comment